2019. május 15., szerda

Hell in the mouth


I have two huge boxes of prison drawings in my office. About half of the first box is familiar to me, it means these are the pictures which I know and saw them at least once. This picture - among very interesting others - has just popped up as I tried to pack my collection again into boxes.
I have no idea who made this picture but I am quite sure that this drawing is also a copy like many others what I analysed in these blogs.
This is clearly an elaboration of imprisonment trauma, loss of relatives, contact with the outside world destroyed and also an explicit sign of pain. I do not analyse this picture as a clinical psychologist but I try to translate the symbols within.
This is an old woman suffering from inner pain, her face is pale, her lips are purple like the lips of the monsters in movies from the early 2000s (i.e. The Ring) or the Japanese yokai. This is a pure influence of global culture which totally invades also criminal minds.
The mouth is like a dark cave however, it looks like the entrance of hell. This symbol is in the centre of the picture, it suggests what is the prison alike in reality.        

Nincsenek megjegyzések: